Wednesday, September 2, 2009

These are my friends....see how they glisten...

Well Sweeney Todd auditions are finally over. My brother Wyn is playing Judge Turpin and my new friend Anthony is playing Sweeney. That leaves me with the all important role of the chorus. Oddly enough, I think that this is the first time that I've been okay with that. I'm excited for my little brother to have some real experience on stage and I think that he definitely deserves the part. And this also relieves me of having to learn a big role...for now. Logan really is turning out to be a wonderful place. We are starting to grow in very big ways. My only downer right now is my generals classes, all of which I find extremely tedious and stupid. I would much rather learn about the anatomy of the voice than try to identify rocks in a tray in a lab with an assistant that basically told us there was no good way to identify anything for sure but we could make good guesses. Sigh. I suppose someone has to be interested in rocks and minerals. So that's it for now. Sweeney Todd starts October 24th and runs until October 31st in the Morgan Theatre on USU Campus. I highly recommend it! More to come...

No comments: