Sunday, September 27, 2009

Letting the Light In...

So I continue learning how to look how to let more light into my life. As I reflect on all that's happened this last year, I cannot believe how much of a turnaround I've made. I almost wish I could look through the glass of time and confront my former self and vanquish him. I once wrote a description of what my doppelganger would be like for an English class in high school. Here are some of the qualities that my "doppelganger" had:

self-centered, evil, impulsive, weak, atheist, a slave to addictions, AND most significant, ALONE.

I shudder to think of the lifestyle I could be living right now if it weren't for everyone who loves me, including the most important of these: My Savior Jesus Christ.

EVERYTHING IS ETERNAL, AND NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE IN CHRIST.

No comments: