Tuesday, September 28, 2010

That Old Feeling...

Every now and then, I am reminded that I am a typical man in many aspects, though my choice of career seems to dictate otherwise to the cynical world that demands that anyone with any degree of masculinity should not be pursuing a career in the arts. Tonight was one such moment. Have you ever felt just absolutely twitterpated and lovesick just being around someone you don't know very well? You should know, constant reader, that I don't very often. But I did tonight. Now comes the fun part of finding out where my feelings will take me. I actually felt my heart leap a few times as I stared at the object of my newfound affection and quite frankly, it felt really good, especially since I kind of get the feeling that she may feel the same way about me. Hopefully, if this is true, we will be seeing a lot more of each other. But even if it's not, it's still fun to find out isn't it? Okay, so now you're probably thinking "Where the hell is he going with this?". The answer is, "Really nowhere. But it's just nice to put positive feelings on the page instead of venting negative ones sometimes." More to come...hopefully! :D.......

No comments: